Back to School!

Thursday, September 8, 2011




So, it's back to school time, and I still always get excited this time of year! Now, I know that now a days we all use white boards but I still love the charm and vintage feel of a real chalkboard! In honor of my wonderful mother, who teaches in Seattle, here are a round up of inspired chalkboard decor ideas. . . .
{above via}


Pretty much a cool-dude nursery! The dark color scheme works so well in here {via}

 Chalkboard paint makes simple sliding doors an playful focal point of the room {via}

Painting the door is such a lively and creative idea for a bath! {via}

How gorgeous is this? Simple but fantastic! {via}

I love the idea of this table, so fun for kids but can clean up and be very glam as well. This beautiful one is by Mark Tuckey - but it's a perfect idea to try at home yourself! 

 This kitchen is so lovely with the reclaimed floors and chalkboard wall in place of upper cabinets! {via}

 A charming and collected entry way {via}

There are so many chic and creative applications! And Benjamin Moore makes a great and really easy to use chalkboard paint - perfect for all kinds of DIYs! 


sb signature

1 comment:

Kiana said...

I have to say that I love the look of chalkboard paint but the idea of chalk flying everywhere bothers me. My husband and I both teach and we normally leave the classroom covered in chalk so I guess it's not something we want to come home to. But these photos are beautiful and inspiring nevertheless. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan