House Tour: Playful Sophistication

Monday, September 19, 2011






Playful and sophisticated? This heavenly artists' home in Melbourne beautifully blends the two! The more Australian design I encounter, the more I notice a trend - the spaces look so gorgeous but also somehow so organic and casual {perhaps like the Aussies themselves?}. I always feel as if I could really live and enjoy there - not just admire it in a glossy magazine!






           








I especially love those mod copper light pendents, that bright red front door and that vibrant blue painting over the bed! We are planning a trip to Australia in December and I can't wait! 
{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

OOoh great colors! I love those copper light fixtures! That red door is awesome!!

The Glam Lamb said...

Oh I love that blue painting in the first pic!! Stunning and I just pinned it onto my pinterest page! Great inspiration!! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan