House Tour: School House Charm

Tuesday, September 27, 2011



I discovered photographer Roland Bello through a gorgeous spread he took for Gourmet magazine and was struck by the beauty of his interiors work as well. I am in love with this unique home he shot - it has such a wonderful rustic feel and so much vintage school house charm. It's just so fall! I love how the spaces feel silent somehow and really peaceful - maybe like a classroom after all the kids have gone home for the day! 











I also love the use of a mainly black, white and brown color palette! 
Any details which catch your eye?

{via}
sb signature

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! It's so quaint, but at the same time has a grand feel too. I love it. I love how they really bring out the school house feel with the display of pencil sharpeners (I'm assuming that's what those are) and the chalkboards, and even the giant pencil. It's amazing.
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

travelkate said...

I love your descriptions! It seems very serene, really like the entryway!

Jessie said...

I have used the living room picture in my blog previously so I am glad to see the whole home tour. I am in love with the living room, entryway and the bathroom. Everything in this home looks charming and inviting.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I love it! I too love the neutral black, brown and white color palette. The vintage/industrial elements throughout are what really stand out to me.

Camille said...

You said it lady, white, black, and brown. I like your style and am so excited to have discovered your blog!

I love that bathroom. So masculine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan