Lovely, Lovely London

Thursday, September 8, 2011


One my favorite types of beauty in interiors is eclectic beauty - the type that seems natural, collected over time, and just so effortless - and that is why I am especially in love with these images of designer Abigail Ahern's London home. Plus they were taken by one of my favorite photographers ever, Todd Selby. Enjoy! 


So charming and quirky! What do you think?













There were so many more stunning shots than I could not fit . . . please visit the rest here!
{I also adore her puppy - he is too sweet!}

sb signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the dark, moody rooms with pops of the unexpected throughout. I'm headed off to check out more of her work, thanks for the intro.

Margaret said...

LOVE these photos. each room is so quirky and the pup is just adorable :)

www.mapleandvine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan